>By the way, if you're interested in Battlezone,
>definitely join that mailing list I mention on the
>page.  I'm distributing test Battlezone DLL's
>via that list, and using it to coordinate testing.

Did you get the source to their DLLs?!?

>and, since I'm convinced the
>public switched telephone network is going to be
>replaced by the Internet in a few years, not much motivation :-)

Well... its going to take more than a few years.  But,
I really do feel ISDN will die pretty quickly now.

--David
|  David A. Ranch - Remote Access/Linux/PC hardware      [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |
`----- For more detailed info, see http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~dranch -----'