>A frame relay was my first choice I even have a sangoma 508 card but my isp
>is paying for the line and he wants ISDN. There system is running Windows NT
>they are no help at all on Linux.

If you will be dialing into a Windows NT server, you can do MultiLink PPP
to essentially BOND the ISDN BRIs together.  But, to do this, you'll
need an NT server on your side too.

If you do go this route, be sure to secure the CRAP out of the NT
box.  Disable every service that you can think of.  Harden it too.
Treat this NT box as if it was purely a dedicated ISDN router.  Do
NOT make it a file server, FTP server, WWW server, etc.

--David
|  David A. Ranch - Linux/Networking/PC hardware         [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |
`----- For more detailed info, see http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~dranch -----'