On Fri, 29 Jan 1999, David A. Ranch wrote:
| If you will be dialing into a Windows NT server, you can do MultiLink PPP
| to essentially BOND the ISDN BRIs together.  But, to do this, you'll
| need an NT server on your side too.

He'll need a device on his end capable of bundling more than two B
channels together, and likewise on the server side.  Simply having two
ISDN TAs hanging off the back of an NT box is not enough.

Most RASes can handle this easily on the server side, but there aren't a
whole lot of ISDN devices targeted at the consumer market that can take
multiple BRIs.  The only one I know of is the Eicon Quadro, a PCI card
with four BRI interfaces, but there's no support for it under Linux to my
knowledge.

-James