Hi there,

Iīm using SuSE Linux 5.3 with a 2.0.35 Kernel and since a few days I have
this msg in my syslog:

blabla kernel: i_masq_new(proto=TCP): no free ports

Does someone has a hint for me? I had me Linux Box up and running a few
weeks before I encountered this error. Meanwhile I didnīt change my system
configuration nor did I recompile my Kernel or such things...:-(

Adios,
   M@rkus

eMail                :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Homepage        : Temporarily down
ICQ                  : No, thanks - Windows is insecure enough...
PGP Fingerprint: 0894 4765 400B 106C  AA06 8DB2 6388 F5E7