On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 12:10 AM, Nelle Varoquaux
<nelle.varoqu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Last but not least, maybe we can see what numfocus has to offer.

Absolutely!  I'll be offline for two weeks, but others on the list can
certainly propose this to numfocus on the list and we can look into
what can be done, esp. in a way that could also help other projects as
well.

Also, there's snakebite: http://www.snakebite.net.  The project seemed
very dormant for a long time, but there's been some activity since:
http://www.snakebite.net/network.  I'd ping Titus Brown on Twitter
(@ctitusbrown) for info...

Cheers,