I have made a new release candidate (1.3.0rc4) that fixes the following vs. 1.3.0rc3:

- It doesn't add a setup.cfg file to the tarball

- It doesn't install the KnownFailure nose plugin as a pkg_resources entry_point (this conflicted with IPython's plugin of the same name)

- We get a known failure from the pep8 test if pep8 isn't installed

Hopefully that's enough to get to the point of giving this release candidate some wider exposure before putting out a final release. We can use some sprint time at Scipy to get this release polished if desired and necessary, too.

Mike