On 2/27/07, Mark Bakker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks for the explanation, John.
> I printed out the CODING_GUIDE (sorry, didn't know it existed).
> The new function with the extra copy command is shown below.
> Can we add this to pylab?

Since Eric has been developing and maintaining the aspect stuff of
late, I'll leave it to him to review and contribute.  My one comment
is I want to make pylab as thin a wrapper as possible and where
possible prevent it from doing anything useful.  That is, I'd like to
see all the functionality in the API, and the pylab calls simply make
the appropriate forwarding calls.  Is there a reason all of this
cannot be done in the relevant Axes methods, with the pylab call
simply forwarding on the *args and **kwargs?

Thanks,
JDH