On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 2:39 PM, Angus McMorland <amcm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 28 July 2010 15:25, Waléria Antunes David <waleriantu...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hello all,
> >
> > Well, my problem is ... My current code is as follow bellow:
> > http://pastebin.com/7p2N5d64
>
> Hi Waléria,
>
> We can't easily fix your problem without knowing what data f and
> Sserie contain. It would help us to help you if you could post a
> standalone example that shows your problem without relying on external
> data.
>
> Angus.
> --
> AJC McMorland
> Post-doctoral research fellow
> Neurobiology, University of Pittsburgh

Angus is correct that providing a stand-alone version of the script that
replicates your problem would be most useful.  I would like to mention a
couple of possible improvements to your code.  These improvements may or may
not fix your issue, but they will improve your current code.

1) Use list comprehensions

Change

y=[]
for n in f:
    y.append(n/Decimal(1000))
y = numpy.array(y)

into:

y = numpy.array(f) / 1000.0

Also,

ax.grid('TRUE')

should be:

 ax.grid(True)

I hope this helps.  If not, then please send a stand-alone example that
duplicates the problem you are having.
Ben Root