I think her problem is something like that

His values on X Axis is a range between 3000 to 3400

without this division by 1000.0 his graphic processing normally

but instead on X axis to show the range between 3000 to 3400
she needs to show this values transform in Hz (I think) that's why the
division by 1000.0

only problem when this division occur
the values o X axis became 3.0 to 3.4
and that's what she's send to plot

she should send the original values (3000 to 3400) and some how change the X
values that appear on X axis by another way

because the way it's goes, plot function receive a little range on X axis to
plot a graphic
incompatible to Y axis values, that are passing on Sseries variable

that's why she's graphics not show after that division
and appear when the division is remove from the code.

so... she question should be something like

I send to plot on X axis values between 3000 to 3400
but on X axis they must appear as 3.0 to 3.4

how can I change the values on X axis
without change the real X axis values I send...

... did I help...? I hope so...

see ya all