Thank you Dr. Ray and Vida. I think there might be mismatch between
generation and demand which I need to check out through database and  may
be unvalid standard position of taps which may cause the problem. So my
approach is to minimize reactance values of transformers (at distribution
side which are connected to lower voltage 110 KV bus) and set tap position
default as 1 at input side in modeling which I hope will give better
results. Another thing I want to ask you Vida can you suggest me any
literature for reactive power  pricing methods. Right now I'm focusing on
1) Triangular relationship between active and reactive power approach 2)
opportunity cost method. Thanks for your time.

Mirish Thakur
KIT University.