What is everyone's opinion on changing maverick to use the Apache
Commons logging API instead of hardcoding a dependency on log4j. My
reason for wanting this would be to cut down on the large number of jar
files my project is accumulating.. I'd like to use java.util.logging as
much as possible. This would also make maverick even more flexible..

Jon Newton
Scan Business Systems
800-906-7226