----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Moulton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

There have been a few global changes that have been pending for a
while. For instance there was the discussion of repackaging everything
to net.sf.mav.*. If I'm not mistaken there were a few other changes as
well. Maybe now would be an appropriate time to readdress some of the
changes including this logging change.

I don't see any major problems switching to commons logging, personally
I will still use log4j.

Thought, Jeff, Scott, Jim?