I'm kind of working on an Eclipse plugin for Maverick. After making some
contributions for the Jetty Plugin (http://spindle.sourceforge.net) I
decided that now is the time to really learn how to write them properly.
Right now, the plugin does some pretty printing of the Maverick config file,
and displays it's structure in the outline view a little bit smarter than
just the XML outline.

Does anyone have any good ideas for a useful Maverick plugin (or... are
people interested in such a plugin at all?).

Eelco