Hi Eelco,

Thank you for your reply - you are spot on in your assumption.
I am now trying to implement a "first try" of Mav and find  it is so simple
and clean compared to Cocoon.

To illustrate my problem described in my previous post.

eg:     http://easyspeedy.com/products/pricelist.html
        http://easyspeedy.com/products/datatransferusage.html
is this the way to implement "one directory many different documents" command.

<command name="products">
        <!-- somehow get hold of the request param-->
     <view path="{here I would like to have $documentname}.xml"/>
</command>

or should i implement the ShuntFactory interface to make my own controller
that exposes the request obj ?

Peter