I had a problem with a controller that did not set a property. This resulted in an
error
(null pointer) in PopulateXsltArgumentList().
So I suggest to patch XsltTransform PopulateXsltArgumentList().

I think it is safer to check if item.Value == null before doing a item.Value.GetType()

protected XsltArgumentList PopulateXsltArgumentList()
                        {
      foreach (DictionaryEntry item in this.tctx.Params)
                                {

                                        if(null == item.Value) continue;

                                        if

                        ((typeof(string).Equals(item.Value.GetType())) etc....