From: jim moore
Sent: Fri 6/28/2002 2:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Mav-user] Struts/Maverick

I took a stab at the wrapping stuts with maverick. I don't know if this
is
exactly what you had in mind, Jeff, or how you'd go about it, but it
does
run the full struts-example webapp inside of maverick. Don't need to
change
any struts code at all or even edit the struts-config.xml file.

In 4 simple steps you're off and running:
    1. add maverick.jar to WEB-INF/lib
    2. add opt-struts.jar to WEB-INF/lib
    3. create a maverick.xml overriding all the struts command names
    4. change web.xml so that *.do (or whatever you were using) points
mav's dispatcher instead of strut's ActionServlet

Get it while its hot:
http://www.scolamoore.com/jim/opt-struts-20020628.zip
<http://www.scolamoore.com/jim/opt-struts-20020628.zip>

There's a war file in there that is basically the default struts-example
with the four steps above taken for you.

I've only tested it with their example app, so there could still be some
broken stuff, but its a pretty solid beginning at least.

--jim