>> Issue1: It's probably best to have a new release out, but I am not involved in this project. So... Jeff?
>> For the time being I can send you the code and/or the compiled jar to your personal email if you want.

It would be a appreciated if you could send the latest source to my address.

>> Issue3: Have you tried using the requestDispatcher directly? That should work.

I will look at that if I have to, but I'm still new to the framework and while I maybe looking at things wrong, it would have seemed quite natural to me that a what I wan't to do was allready available in the framework.  There could be reasons to halt execution of a controller and got to another one rather just returning a view id.

I know there was the Discussion on ControllerPipline that I think highlighted some of these issues.

Cheers Dave