Is this the getOriginalData() method on the FormResult class you are talking about
here? I noticed it wasn't there on the 1.3.1 release I downloaded. Will mr. Eden
release a new build when your patches are in?

I've just started a FormProc validation filter. I already made a validation filter
using Commons Validator, but since these filters are more-or-less pluggable using
catalog.xml (instead of using controller inheritance) this is all very well possible.

<<winmail.dat>>