Anthon committed the patch. I'm not sure what his release plans are. But for now, I thought we could include a FormProc-dev.jar in the lib folder. I'm liable to be making some other extensions to FormProc that we might to test in our own package.

I need to tweak the build on the example application later today, but then it should be ready to commit.

-Ted.

Jaap van Hengstum wrote:

From: Ted Husted [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tue 9/30/2003 9:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Mav-user] PROPOSAL: Add Ted Husted as committer It was also easy to modify FormProc to solve the nasty problem of redisplaying input. It already kept a list of the original parameters, so all we had to do is expose the list. (The patch I was waiting for.)

Is this the getOriginalData() method on the FormResult class you are talking about here? I noticed it wasn't there on the 1.3.1 release I downloaded. Will mr. Eden release a new build when your patches are in?

I've just started a FormProc validation filter. I already made a validation filter using Commons Validator, but since these filters are more-or-less pluggable using catalog.xml (instead of using controller inheritance) this is all very well possible.