Hi Stephanie,

Similar to Deborah's response, in addition to Minneapolis Institute of Arts
works available via ARTstor, images of MIA objects available via our
educational website ArtsConnectEd (a joint project with Walker Art Center)
http://www.artsconnected.org/ may be downloaded for use in educational
projects and for personal use without needing formal permission.  The image
files are suitable for classroom use, papers, and research projects and may
be collected and shared via ACE's Art Collector features.

Scholars who require hi-res digital files for publication should contact
permissions at artsmia.org with details regarding their intended use in to
obtain larger image files and image use permission.  Fees for digital image
files and image reproduction fees are typically waived for scholarly,
not-for-profit uses, though we request copies of the finished publication
for inclusion in our museum library.

Best regards,
Heidi

--
Heidi S. Raatz
Visual Resources Librarian | Permissions

612.870.3196 | hraatz at artsmia.org | www.artsmia.org

Message: 1