There's a discussion about video walls on the Museums Computer Group list
this week and a few people there mentioned Brightsign:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A1=ind1608&L=MCG#15

Cheers, Mia

http://openobjects.org.uk/
http://twitter.com/mia_out
Check out my book! http://bit.ly/CrowdsourcingOurCulturalHeritage
P.S. I mostly use this address for list mail and don't check it daily