Hello all,

My apologies if this has been discussed here before, but I didn't find anything
when I searched the archive.

We are planning an exhibit and would like to set up an oral history recording
booth for visitors to record their stories on the topic.  I know this has been
done before, but not in our museum and I'm not sure of the best way to go about
it.  Would anyone here have experience with this and would like to offer any
tips or advice?

Feel free to contact me off list if needed.

Thank you in advance!

Jason Bondy
Exhibits AV/IT | Oklahoma History Center
800 Nazih Zuhdi Drive, Oklahoma City, OK 73105
www.okhistory.org<http://www.okhistory.org/>
(405) 522-0783