Sounds like an exciting project!

I know they have something similar at the new National Museum of
African-American History and Culture here in DC. I believe Cortina Productions
helped them design it. Try reaching out to Smithsonian staff @ NMAAHC for more
details and feel free to email me if you need help establishing a connection
over there.

Good luck and please share with the group once your recording booth goes live,
~r

--
Ryan King
Digital Experience Designer