Hi All,

I need to automate replication across 3 different regional MDT servers located
in three different regions of the world and then down to 47+/- local MDT
servers at various sites scattered among the three regions. The flow of data
needs to be one way, all downstream. Nothing can go upstream. Nor do I want to
delete files on downstream MDT servers that may be specific to that particular
site.

I am partial to DFS but am getting substantial pushback from a manager in
another department in IT.

Before I set up a test environment to prove DFS is the best method, I am
curious as to what everyone else uses with their pros and cons. Replicating
through Linked Deployment shares is not cutting it at this point .... I need to
automate it.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Dave