On 6/14/2011 7:58 AM, Chang, Samuel wrote:
Hi Samuel.Ortiz,

Thanks your review.

-#else
  #define A_LOGGER(mask, mod, args...)    printk(KERN_ALERT args)
I would rather use KERN_DEBUG or KERN_INFO here.
This is for Android and I would remove it from meego.kernel.
Because We won't use it.

+#define A_PRINTF(args...)                      printk(KERN_ERR args)
So all A_PRINTF will be errors ? Here as well, KERN_DEBUG or KERN_INFO would
make more sense to me.
All A_PRINTF(), I will change it to AR_DEBUG_PRINTF().
So, we can use debug level to control it.

when you change it, please change it to dev_err / dev_warn() and co.
that way you use the standard way of enabling/disabling the log level at runtime, and allows log analysis tools
(for system health diagnostics in the field) to work with your driver.