Dear user,
i installed meep with hdf5 but when i am running it with mpi then it shows
followig error.
Please give me solution on it.

creating output file "./ring-eps-000000.00.h5"...
meep: creating output file "./ring-eps-000000.00.h5"...
not compiled with HDF5, required for HDF5 output
meep: not compiled with HDF5, required for HDF5 outputUsing MPI version 2.1,
1 processes

Thanks in advance.