The CD scared me today coming home from the tournament. I had a full throttle from about 5mph till I merged into 65mph traffic, then a cruise of about 5 miles at or above 65mph in 3rd gear. Then suddenly the engine stuttered/burped. For a second I thought I hit something in the road, or something broke in the suspension. Looked into the rearview mirror and saw a fairly sizeable black cloud floating away from me. Ahhhhh, 1 less portion of carbon in my engine!