Yeah, I can see that. Strange thing is that the surrounding roads seem ok.
Probably a Yahoo problem. This area was clearly not drawn from Yahoo as it
fits perfectly DigitalGlobe...

Sorry for this. I don't intend to implement fine tuning. I would advice to
find another WMS source for tracing (like DigitalGlobe, although I'm not
sure of the licensing terms)

- Chris -