Hi,

Could someone just confirm to me the server or DNS name that is contacted by the
mprime client in order to transfer information. I understand this uses the HTTP
protocol on port 80. Is this correct?

I plan to relocate my mprime to a more powerful system. However, this system won't be
dialled up directly and it would be good if this system could request a dial-up when
it requires it. Thus the following idea: Have an option that mprime can run a program
of the user's choice when it wants to make a network connection for any reason, and
perhaps another when it has finished. As both of these are noted in the "-d" output,
this should be very simple to code in.

Yours,

======= Gareth Randall =======