Todd Sauke wrote:

> I'm up for joining a get-together in the San Jose/Mountain View area
> depending on specific timing.  Wasn't there a previous at the Tied House in
> Mountain View?  That would be great for me.  Todd Sauke

OK.  Lot of us are going to Gramma's for Thanksgiving.  Lets shoot
for about the first week of December?  Whats the second Tuesday
after Thanksgiving?  Tied House again?  Alternatives?  The Tied
House is good food but its kinda loud.  On the other hand we went
last time on a Friday night, so midweek might be quiet enough to
talk about math and confusers.  spike