I've developed a CBT that uses a number of QuickTime movies that
contain a Flash track for animation and a sound track for voice-over.
I'm now being asked to add a text track for captions for those users
who don't have sound or don't want to use sound (in a shared office
for example).  QuickTime supports the addition of a text track, so I
could have a single movie file containing all three tracks (video -
Flash, sound - voice-over, text - captions).  Is there any way I can
enable/disable QuickTime tracks in a movie under control of my
MetaCard stack?  QuickTime Player supports this, so it's clearly a
feature within QuickTime movies, it's just than I can't see how to
get at this control from within MetaCard.

Cheers

Peter