problem solved (somewhat).

on winNT you have to use the pushD and popD before and after the command you
launch. It works for the cmd bat I made. Not yet for the MetaCard
implementation but I'll nail it!

For example this works...

pushD c:\adsm\baclient
c:\adsm\baclient\dsm.exe
popd

it still doesn't work running directly from MC but with the cmd next to MC
it works great... (this aint a Mac, that's for sure!)

Xavier