Blair Moxon wrote:

> Thanks for all the suggestions... hadn't thought of the frontScript - in
> fact I'd never heard of it!
>
> Blair Moxon

If you've looked it up, hopefully you're as excited about it as I am.
Frontscripts and backscripts are wonderful additions to the language.
Backscripts are a beautiful way to add commonly-used libraries to your
message path, and frontscripts are perfect for catching system message befoe
anything else does.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation