As a Mac developer I monitor both the Realbasic and Supercard lists. Whilst
I'm active (and hopefully have assisted people) on this list, there are
people using RB and SC who are asking questions which could easily be solved
using MC. Previously, as a long term SC user, an MC 'mercenary' had a quiet
word in my ear, and, poached me from the SC list many, many  months ago.
Although this person will remain anonymous I remain in their debt.

The question is 'Do I maintain my competitive advantage by keeping quiet...'
or 'assist by suggestion...'

TIA

Gary Rathbone