It appears that if I set the cursor to none, any scripts that rely on the
mouseLoc fail, perhaps because MC believes the cursor doesn't exist at all.
If this is true, shouldn't it be the case that setting the cursor to none
simply hides it from view while allowing scripts to poll the mouseLoc?  It
seems to me the cursor should be "visual feedback" to let the *user* know
where the mouseLoc is on the screen, not MC.

What I'm looking to do is hide the cursor while it's within the rect of a
stack (whose script relies on the mouseLoc), and show the cursor if it runs
outside the stack's rect.  Is there any way to do this?

Thanks & Regards,

Scott