We went public tonite with our new Metacard site. You can see the
announcement advertising "Mystic Mouse" on our daily web page. (and a
picture of yours truly with our one of our books in Russian.

http://www.gurudeva.org/today

The site itself is at

http://www.himalayanacademy.com/studyhall/

I really want to thank everyone for their support and help along the way.
Can't believe how easy it was with MC and what a nightmare it would have
been had we gone with a HTML/JAVA based platform.

We still have a long ways to go. And it will be interesting to see if we can
do a "paradigm" shift away from the misconception that

web = netscape and or IE.

Scott: I built the PPC with the latest build of 2.3.2b2.1 Let me know a
month from how if you have any referrals from our domain form our MC
advocacy page.

Aloha from Hawaii.

Hinduism Today

Sivakatirswami