I have set a button with a background pattern and a custom hilite color.
When the button is hilited, I want the button text to display white. I
have tried setting the forecolor to "white" but it doesn't work.

Right now I am managing all the hiliting myself by changing the
backcolor and forecolor individually via script. However, changing the
backcolor consequently removes the background pattern, so I have to keep
track of that too in order to restore it later. It would be a lot easier
if the text inverted automatically. What I need is a "hiliteTextColor"
property. Anything like that available? Or is the inability to display a
custom forecolor over a hilite just a bug?

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay        |             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
HyperActive Software          |                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]