Title: Newbie Question - Player volume

Hi all

I'm still fiddling around trying to learn MC.  This time I've created a little movie player consisting of a player and two buttons.  One button allows you to select a different movie file to be viewed, and the other simply closes the stack.

I'd like to add a "Mute" button that sets the volume at which the movie will play to minimum.  I don't seem to be able to find the relevant property.  I've checked the Player properties and the videoClip properties, looking for volume, sound or audio, but I can't find anything.  Is there such a property?

TIA
Tim