On Mon, 11 Apr 2011 04:00:15 -0700, Kevin Miller wrote:

On 11/04/2011 10:46, "Wilhelm Sanke" <sa...@hrz.uni-kassel.de> wrote:

> So much for the - hopefully lifelong - relationship between Livecode
> engines and the MC IDE.

Well I certainly never said lifelong :) But hey, we've kept up our bargain
for 8 years now and still intend to continue to do so. I have absolutely no
idea what you might not be happy about...

Kind regards,

Kevin
Kevin Miller ~ ke...@runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
LiveCode: Compile-free coding, the faster path to better apps

Kevin, you are welcome. Thank you for the almost instant reply.

What we were somewhat unhappy about (see some of the posts in the recent thread "[MC_IDE] Quick Poll") was that it had become more difficult than before to integrate the new Livecode engines into the MC IDE and that we needed one and a half year to build a new MC standalone builder. Richard Gaskin is going to deliver that new one during the next weeks.

Could you possibly do something about this and facilitate these processes of integration for future versions of Livecode? This must not be too difficult.

Many thanks in advance and best regards,

Wilhelm