On 11.04.11 at 13:54 +0100 Kevin Miller apparently wrote:
My offer was to continue to support your capability to keep your IDE up to
date by making it possible to continue to integrate engines and new features
if you chose to do so. To that end we provided complete details of what is
required to update your standalone builder to the keeper of your IDE when
last requested a long, long time ago (over a year at least).

Kevin,

Klaus has just clarified the delay issue. However, I believe that the deeper issue is related to new standalone builder being completely (as opposed to partially) locked, which has created an obstacle for contributions from other MC developers, aside its official keeper.

Robert