On 06/30/2011 06:49 AM, J. Landman Gay wrote:
MetaCard Setup 2.01 is uploaded, and contains a bug fix for OS X and better engine version identification:

<http://www.metacard.livecodejournal.com/files/other_plugins/metacard_setup_201.rev.gz>

This version corrects the naming problem in OS X where Home wasn't properly renamed, and also makes a better attempt to identify the engine version you've chosen. Thanks go to Ken, who volunteered the VBScript for Windows.

On Linux, it won't know what engine you've chosen, so it will just warn you to be careful. I'm sure there must be a shell command for that but I couldn't find it. Richmond, if you get a chance, could you run it on Linux and let me know how it works?

Thanks guys for the help and testing.

Whacko! This built Metacard perfectly: EXCEPT it copied all the files from my Home directory into the target directory as well as the MC files: odd.