On 6/30/11 5:18 AM, Richmond Mathewson wrote:

Whacko! This built Metacard perfectly: EXCEPT it copied all the files
from my Home directory into the target directory as well as the MC
files: odd.

Thanks Richmond, appreciate the test. Yes, it copies everything in the main folder. On Windows, at least, that's required. RR stores externals and libraries there which need to move to the new build. Since that may (and probably will) vary in future releases, MC Setup just copies everything in that folder to ensure that everything works.

I think most people leave the program folder alone and store their own work elsewhere. I should have known you'd do it differently. ;)

I'll upload to the Yahoo group and RevOnline later today, thanks so much for the help.