[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

When it comes to my opinion of E-bay, my mind cannot
be changed.

I made up my mind when E-bay first appeared, and my
opinon today remains the same

Yes, you've made that crystal clear.     ;-)

The listees who have posted that they like ebay, have all offered reasons for feeling that way.  Do you have any reasons for your opposing opinion?  Certainly there's no value in provoking a petty argument, that's not helpful for anyone.  But with so many collectors, dealers, experts, novices, and the meteorite "hobby" itself seemingly getting so much visibility and benefit from ebay, I suspect I'm not alone in wondering what the other side of the coin might possibly be, that makes you not just indifferent to it, but so vehemently opposed.

     Gregory