--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>  [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> > When it comes to my opinion of E-bay, my mind
> cannot
> > be changed.
> >
> > I made up my mind when E-bay first appeared, and
> my
> > opinon today remains the same
>
> Yes, you've made that crystal clear.     ;-)
>
> The listees who have posted that they like ebay,
> have all offered reasons for
> feeling that way.  Do you have any reasons for your
> opposing opinion?
> Certainly there's no value in provoking a petty
> argument, that's not helpful for
> anyone.  But with so many collectors, dealers,
> experts, novices, and the
> meteorite "hobby" itself seemingly getting so much
> visibility and benefit from ebay, I
> suspect I'm not alone in wondering what the other
> side of the coin might
> possibly be, that makes you not just indifferent to
> it, but so vehemently opposed.
>

>      Gregory

Gregory,

No need for me to rehash it now, for it is all in the
archives, how many years back, I cannot remember,
where I hashed out my opinion about Ebay then.

I dislike Ebay, hate the meteorite sales there in
fact.

And if the archives don't explain it, I won't explain
it now.

Someday, I might sell some items there, but certainly
never a meteorite.

I'll just leave it at that.

Steve Schoner/ams