Ha, ha,
     Mark, do not feel honored, she talks about me too. ;-)
  I'm sure, on other social meteorite platforms things are very busy, busy, and
great for business.
  For some not in the groove, but here, it would be great for anyone to throw
up anything meteorite
  and we'll see where the meteorites fall. I sometime reply in an unusual
  and then just blame it on Anne.
JL