Steve you were doing fine since your return, even if it was to brag about your new meteorites, and then you open your mouth and "ME Whine me whine me whine ME ME ME" comes out. You've had to go step on another "posting land mine"-- have a compulsion for scourging do you?. Your history of "I am going on vacation posts" and "I am going to town posts" and"I got a new camera post" and "I am going to see my mother-in-law posts" is far fresher on my mind than yours---Now Steve let some other arrogant ego centric, mental masturbating personality have the front stage for a while. (Someone please explain to him what I said).

Your post below shows that you are still in denial and haven't a firkin clue. It also does show that you are thinking twice about that send button when you get a "Steve calling the World" brain fart. I so wanted myself to not respond to any of your posts again as when you are ignored you fall back into the old habits. The hiatius was short lived. BTW I thought you boasted that while on vacation you'd be away from email access-whatever...)

THIS IS VERY IMPORTNT Steve try to get it right: People don't hate you -- they hate with a revulsion what you DO on all too many occasssions! It does seem that having a case of "whoopazz" spilled over your head provides temporary remission for your condition, however. Operative phrase here is "Watch and learn" Your post below shows that you either still don't get it or you are given to deliberate distortion. Keep your postings to things you know truly about (e.g I got my delicious yummy XX.x gram RedRoiver meso-pallsitic-octohederan-chondrite from Cosmo Smith Meteorites for $96-type posts) and I predict the list will not have another "put Steve in time out" fest.

Steve Arnold, Chicago!!!  wrote a classic:

"I can't seem to put 2 + 2 together..."

EJ

BTW Interesting development in the legal world: The Illinois State Attorney General aware that some "meteorite dealer" (sic) in E-town, Illinois is claiming to be Incorporated (e.g. Using Limited or Ltd. in a business name which is the same thing as using Inc. for incorporated.) with no registration as actually being being incorporated--A possible felony charge it seems under Illinois law. Plus they also haven't registered their business name with something like the "Operating an enterprise under an unpublished alias" or something like that..I am really not as good with the law as the nice investigator I spoke with. Seems I wasn't the only inquiry they have had on the alledged corporation--go figure.

Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! wrote:

Wow and I thought I was being blown out of the water!Fossils,human
terraforming,pteradyactul eggs,non-meteorites,pictures,etc.At least most
of my posts were meteorite related.I do not see anyone else getting HELL
like I got when I posted METEORITE related stuff.It just goes  to show
that some people just HATE me.I thought this was a meteorite only list,as
people have blantantly shoved down my throat to remind me?Just
lettin'ya'll know.Have a nice day.

                                      steve arnold, chicago

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
Illinois Meteorites,Ltd!