Hi all,

I guess I'm not alone. The new MetBull doesn't open for me either, although it did the first day it was presented and luckily I copied it to my harddrive. All other pdf files work fine so it's not my acrobat reader (I've even reinstalled that to no avail) The older MetBull #85 pdf file opens fine, but not any that are more recent than that. Hopefully they release #89 in original or html format as well, but there doesn't seem to be much consistency to their formats in years past. At least I'll get a hard copy this summer.

Let us know if the answer is forthcoming.

David