How about no ADS at all, but commercial information allowed... ;-)
Think we all have a del-key in our keyboards.

best,

pekka s

geo...@aol.com kirjoitti:
I may be in the silent majority or minority but I actually enjoy going
thru each AD on this list. No matter if it's the same seller with ADS several times a week. I've picked up quite a few deals offered. Perhaps it's because I'm so new in collecting meteorites that it's fun to get new pieces vs. the older collectors that already have everything and is tired of hearing about it. Thanks!

Carl<<

I agree with you whole heartedly. For example, I get a lot of Eric Wichmann's ads over his private list and I often take a looksy...even though I haven't bought anything since he's formed that list. But I like to see what he's offering and someday I just might see that particular goody and will make a purchase. Whenever I get tired of a certain individual's ad, I know where my delete button is and I can easily recognize Eric's email address. The same goes for Cottingham's offers. I think he's a bit high priced, but I like looking at them all the same. My wife and I agreed on how much I will spend on such trinkets on a monthly basis, thus I'm a little descriminating with my purchases. GeoZay **************Join ChristianMingle.comĀ® FREE! Meet Christian Singles in your area. Start now! (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221673648x1201419171/aol?redir=http://www.christianmingle.com/campaign.html%3Fcat%3Dadbuy%26
src%3Dplatforma%26adid%3Dfooter:050109%26newurl%3Dreg_path.html)

Solar Gems

Pekka Savolainen
Jokiharjuntie 4
FI-71330 Rasala