Darren and Gary:
     I agree, it may be a long shot, but one of the problems with science is
it's resistance to change.  Almost every monumental discovery was met by
skepticism if not outright ridicule.  Just a few years ago the mere mention of
any researcher considering lights or outgassing on the moon would have caused
funding cuts, rejection of tenure and likely dismissal.  Academic freedom
should encompass ideas which are inherently offensive or outrageous.  Without
that we are condemned to repeat the mistakes of the past and slow our
acquisition of the truth.  This guy may be totally wrong, but he should be
allowed to pursue his ideas.

George