To: "Adam" <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2011 11:58 PM
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Test your Meteorite Knowledge,Win a Free Assortment of Micromounts!

Hi Walter and List,

While I am certainly no expert on the subject, the discovery of organized
elements (fossil lifeforms) like the ones that made ALH84001 famous have been found in every Nakhlite that has been analyzed so far. Researches told me and reported in the news that NWA 998 is choked full of these same structures. I suspended sells of NWA 998 a long time ago so this is not a trick on my behalf to promote it. The researchers are doing a great job of this themselves. Nakhla was the second meteorite that these organized elements, for lack of a better
term, were found.

I think Jim Strope has some available despite his announcement that all sales of
NWA 998 are suspended until further notice.

Best Regards,

Adam